Welder using method 136/138
12 April 2023
36-37 PLN /
7000 - 9000 netto
1617 - 2079
58333 - 75000
1518 - 1952
WORKSOL Group is a company operating in the HR industry since 2009. We supply personnel to leading companies in Poland or fulfill orders for them as a responsible subcontractor. Below we are pleased to present you with another job offer for the position of: Welder using method 136/138
- hourly wages: 36-37.00 PLN/hour net, depending on skills.
- working time: 5 to 6 days a week, Monday to Friday: 8 hours a day, Saturday: 8 hours,
- shift work: yes; Monday to Friday: 1st shift: 06:00 – 14:00, 2nd shift: 14:00 – 22:00, if there is work on Saturdays, only 1st shift: 06:00 – 14:00.
- form of employment: contract of mandate,
- transportation to work: on your own,
- accommodation: organized by us, paid by the employee (from 600 PLN to 850 PLN per month),
- care of the employee: provided by the coordinator,
- place of work: Gdansk/Gdynia.
- Legalization of stay and work in Poland: possibility to obtain a residence card/work permit.
- Performing connection in butt and fillet joints (BW+FW) in welding method 138 and 136,
- minimum requirements in PF, PE positions. Material group FM1, FM2, FM3, FM5,
- Operation of mechanized welding processes according to PN-EN ISO 14732,
- Preparation of the position: completion, preparation of equipment, identification of materials for welding, description of the weld by welder number, welding dates according to WPS standards,
- reading technical drawing,
- taking care of the quality of the manufactured parts,
- taking care of the cleanliness and orderliness of the workplace.
- Current certificate according to PN-EN ISO 9606-1: TÜV certificate by method 136/138 (by our agency cost 1200 PLN),
- Performing Site Test and obtaining a positive result from VT and UT tests.
- Knowledge of the formation and prevention of excessive welding deformations,
- knowledge of English at the basic level,
- 2 years of practice in welding steel and offshore structural components welcome.