Work for a beef, pork and poultry meat cutter in Poland
28 April 2022
20-25 PLN /
4000 - 6000 netto
924 - 1386
33333 - 50000
868 - 1302
We offer work in Poland on very good terms to all interested people looking for a job as a beef, pork and poultry meat cutter. Our company has been operating on the HR market since 2009. During these several years, thousands of people from all over the world have started working with us in Poland and Europe. We also invite you to take part in the recruitment process.
What will your work be like?
The meat cutter-cutter performs activities related to the cutting of pork half-carcasses, beef quarters, veal and sheep carcasses into basic parts according to the requirements of the domestic or foreign market, and carries out the cutting of basic elements for small meats and commercial elements in compliance with sanitary and hygienic regulations.
- fully legal work in Poland on the basis of a work permit and a working visa
- obtaining a residence card on the territory of Poland
- salary for an experienced employee from PLN 20 to 25 per hour net (PLN 4,000 – 6,000 per month)
- salary for the assistant from PLN 17 to 20 per hour net (PLN 3,500 – PLN 5,000 per month)
- in some cases, free accommodation and transport to work
- organization of the entire visa process
- pickup from the airport in Poland and accommodation in WORKSOL Group accommodation facilities
- care of an English-speaking coordinator in Poland
- free medical care in Poland
- free workwear
- We require candidates to have experience in working as a stripper-cutter for a minimum of 3 years
- Pork half-carcasses, beef quarters, veal and sheep carcasses, by hand and on a cutting belt, using saws;
- trimming, with the use of various types of knives, of pork half-carcasses, beef quarters, veal and lamb carcasses, and basic elements intended for small meats and for the production of cured meats, canning;
- preparing essential elements for the production of smoked meats from parts or carrying out additional processing in order to obtain a commercial element;
- sorting meat and fats resulting from the processing of smoked items or commercial items into classes depending on the color of the meat, tendency, fat content, congestion etc .;
- classifying fats, bones and veins obtained as a result of trimming into individual classes; disassembling centers of all types of animals for slaughter;
- manual and mechanical skinning;
- sharpening and maintenance of tools used for cutting and punching (saws, knives, mousses).
- knowledge of the English language will be an advantage
- applicants should have a valid passport for at least 2 years and up to 50 years of age
Feel free to submit your application in the dedicated link