Temporary residence card on the basis of a polsih diploma. Many migrants came to work in Poland. They have made a residence cards and are not very a hurry to change their jobs. Here comes a great problem. When you are changing an employer the residence card that has been made on basis of work is also must be changed. We want to remind all students who have graduated from a higher institution and continue to make cards based on work. We recommend you to make a residence card on the basis of a diploma. Why? We will tell it right now.
If you are a graduate polar school or polish higher education institutions then you are provided by a great opportunity. You can make a temporary residence card on the basis of your Polish diploma.
Temporary residence card on the basis of a polish diploma issued for a year. The main big plus is the ability to change employers and not lose your card. This is a great opportunity to find a suitable job for the year. And also, to continue to make a card on the basis of the employer.
• 3 copies of the application for a temporary residence permit ( Wniosek o udzielenie zezwolenia na pobyt czasowy ), which can be obtained in the Department of Foreigners DUW or download from the site DUW.
• 4 photos that meet the following requirements:
– intact, colored, with good sharpness;
– dimensions 35 mm x 45 mm;
– made no earlier than 6 months before the date of application;
– an image of a foreigner’s face from the top of the head to the top of the shoulders. So that the face occupies 70-80% of the photo. On a simple white background, in the frontal position, looking straight, with open eyes, unclosed hair, natural expression of the face and mouth closed, and also reflect the natural color of his skin;
– showing clearly the eyes of a foreigner, and especially the pupils, the line of the foreigner’s eyes is parallel to the top edge of the photo.
• A photocopy of a valid travel document (original for review), in a particularly justified case, when a foreigner does not have a valid travel document and is not able to receive it, he may submit another identity document.
Note: Attaching the documents that has been listed below to an application is important! It can shorten the time for consideration of the case!
• Diploma of granting from a Polish university.
• Proof of medical insurance.
• Documents confirming the availability of a source of stable and regular income sufficient to cover maintenance costs.
• A document confirming the availability of a guaranteed place of residence. For example, confirmation of registration, rental agreement for an apartment, another agreement allowing ownership of the premises. Furthermore, it may be a statement by the person entitled to living quarters to provide a foreigner at the place of residence.
Payment – 340 zł.
We also remind that graduates of Polish higher educational institutions – you don’t need permission to work in Poland.
You need more detailed advice or assistance in obtaining a temporary residence card based on the diploma? You can always refer to our specialists.
– spec. for recruitment of employees, and also specialist in legalizing the life and work of foreigners in Poland.
The author of the original article «Temporary residence card on the basis of a polish diploma».
Translator of the article.
Read also another useful information: