WORKSOL Group is a company operating in the HR industry since 2009. We started our adventure in the field of recruiting truck drivers in international transport as probably everyone in Poland does – from Ukraine. Strong development of the logistics industry in Poland and insufficient source of human resources from European countries on East to Poland made us start looking around for other opportunities.
In 2021, we opened our own recruitment office in Dubai (United Arab Emirates). It turned out very quickly that this was a good decision. The road infrastructure in the Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia is on a European level. In these karaj there are rules about driver’s working time, designated stopping place, there are also toll road sections, drivers use tachographs and, above all, they speak English. All this has resulted in the recruitment of drivers from the region gaining momentum.
These countries have rules about driver’s hours, designated parking, there are also toll road sections, drivers use tachographs and, above all, speak English. All this has resulted in the recruitment of drivers from the region gaining momentum.
Every transport company knows that the possibility of unlimited staff development based on workers from Ukraine or Belarus is long gone. Demand for driver labor far outstrips supply. This makes managing drivers in international transportation extremely stressful. From our clients we hear incessantly about the increasing demands of candidates in the Polish and European markets. It’s not just about the salary, but the ability to properly manage their drivers and have them carry out their work orders. Such a situation is a typical symptom of market imbalance in the labor market. The employer does not have the opportunity to give up undisciplined employees for a simple reason – there is no possibility of replacing them.
We already mentioned this in the introduction to this article. Experience, knowledge, knowledge of road regulations and those related to the work of a driver surprised us very nicely in the Arab and Turkish labor market. The level of remuneration in Poland at 1,800 – 2,200 euros per month net is completely satisfactory and is three times higher than in Turkey and twice as much as in the Gulf countries. The synergy of these two factors makes the aforementioned countries an excellent place to attract the much-missed human resources in Poland and Europe.
Within the framework of the concluded cooperation, we share responsibilities with our clients as follows:
1) Our company prepares candidates for drivers, from among which our client makes a selection.
2) The client then obtains a work permit for the candidate at the provincial office and submits it to us.
3) We prepare the supporting documentation and, together with the work permit, send everything to our candidate. At this point, the matter is taken over by our coordinators in Dubai, who register the candidates at the consulate and guide them until the visa is obtained.
5) Once we get the opportunity to work in Poland, we arrange a flight for the candidate and bring him to Poland or another EU country. At this stage, the client has the option of using our services to obtain the necessary documentation to work as a CE driver in international transport in Poland, or organizes such documentation himself.
6) When the CE driver is ready to work and goes on his first route, the 60-day probationary period begins to run, after which the recruitment process is settled by payment of a one-time fee.
We look forward to working with you!
Michał Solecki – CEO